Monday, April 19, 2010

Stressful Times

Garage Sale/ Moving!

Okay, so the next few weeks are going to be an absolute whirlwind...Kyle and I are trying our best to stay sane, school is not helping! We're having a huge garage sale this weekend with Melissa and Kyle- we cant wait... the problem is, we're selling the majority of our furniture, OF WHICH WE ARE STILL USING! bahaha! I'm not sure what Kyle's going to use as a dresser, being that we're going to sell his...it's CRAMMED with clothes right now, so he might be living out of a suit case that following 2 weeks LOL Hopefully we'll sell everything we want to and can put that money towards new bedroom furniture! We walked around furniture row yesterday, found some really nice house stuff we'd like to get... we'll see!

Our official move-date is May 21st... thankfully, Melissa and Kyle are going to help us!! We have a piano mover meeting us in houston to get the piano up the stairs, but the rest of it we're doing ourselves with a UHaul truck. This is our first big move, so we're really hoping everything goes smoothly!!

SCHOOL

So, I have 2 weeks left of class lectures and 1.5 weeks of finals. During these last few weeks, I have a Epi quiz & final, a leadership/mgmt final, a program evaluation final and presentation, and a health law final. I THOUGHT THAT LIST WAS WAY SHORTER UNTIL I TYPED IT! AHH!! lol I, once again, will be studying for finals on my birthday (May 7), but I think Kyle and I will do some sort of combined birthday/anniversary once we get moved in to our new house and settled. There's too much going on right now to try and fit a vacation in! MAYBE towards the end of may we'll do a weekend trip to Las Vegas? :) I hope I hope!!
Friends

This weekend we had a wonderful visit from our good friend, Eric Blacka. He brought his girlfriend Jamie down to meet us-- we had such a wonderful time, and on Sunday- Eric proposed! She said yes, and now they're planning a wedding... ah, I love "love". :) Our other good friends Melissa Taylor and Kyle Knight are getting married- and both asked us to be in their wedding party! We are so honored/excited, seems like everyone is getting married nowadays!  

Until next time...

It might be a while until my next post! I hope this has entertained you. Wish us luck at our garage sale this weekend! Oh- and my nephew, Gage, has his last gymnastics meet. :) He's such a champ, and tells me he's going to win big this wknd!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment