Thursday, April 29, 2010

ALMOST THROUGH!

So I felt the need to tell the world that I just attended my LAST graduate school lecture! The next two weeks are finals, so I can honestly say I see the light at the end of the tunnel!! :)  My countdown includes a final paper w/ a presentation, two take home exams and an online final. TOTALLY DOABLE! 

Last night I began packing the house...two large boxes down and you couldn't tell I did a darn thing! haha We're getting the keys to our new place and dropping off a huge rent check (6 mo worth up front LOL yes we're crazy) this Saturday so we want to try and bring a big load with us so the 21st isn't as stressful. I found SO much more stuff I could've sold at the garage sale last night if I would've had time to go through more of my house beforehand...oh well. lol Found some cute things Kyla might want so I'll save them for her.

That's about all I have for today- God has blessed Kyle and I so much in our lives; Kyle's very excited about his new endeavor at the Dental Branch (first day: May 31st)-- apparently he's got a large office! He's going to know the building better than I do by the time dental school starts.:-P

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment